The Chakras are energy vortices that exist within the body. A vortex is a swirling mass, drawing energy into its center. The word Chakra in Sanskrit translates to wheel, or disc. They are centers of activity that receives, or assimilates and expresses life force energy. There are seven main Chakra energy centers in the body. Each Chakra is located throughout the body and correlates to specific body ailments and physical dysfunctions; each Chakra also houses our mental and emotional strengths. In this Workshop You will learn how to use breath work, yoga poses, and essential oils to access Your Chakra System. Increased energy, reduced stress, balanced hormones, freedom from past traumas are just a few of the benefits. Please join us at A Hopeful Balance. Take time to go deep, connect with yourself, release.
Chakra Balancing Workshop, Saturday May 21st 9:30-11:30am
5 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I have lived by the beach my entire life and don’t like water.
2. I have been to hundreds of Rave Festivals and love techno music.
3. I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease at age 11.
4. I was heldup at gunpoint.
5. I have my Screen Actors Guild card and worked on the Movie, The Birdcage with Robin Williams.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a bodybuilder, or actress when I grew up.
The craziest thing you’ve ever done??
Craziest thing I ever did was sneaking into Joshua Tree National Park when it was closed for a national holiday. After staying the night and camping with