Teacher Spotlight Kerryan Conway
Chakra Balancing Workshop, Saturday May 21st 9:30-11:30am
5 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME:
- I have lived by the beach my entire life and don’t like water.
- I have been to hundreds of Rave Festivals and love techno music.
- I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease at age 11.
- I was heldup at gunpoint.
- I have my Screen Actors Guild card and worked on the Movie, The Birdcage with Robin Williams.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a bodybuilder, or actress when I grew up.
The craziest thing you’ve ever done??
Craziest thing I ever did was sneaking into Joshua Tree National Park when it was closed for a national holiday. After staying the night and camping with friends, we were caught the next morning and the story was published on the front page of Twentynine Palms newspaper.
Your favorite yoga picture of you & why you love it.
I love this yoga picture because it was a very spontaneous shot taken during sunset. It shows me with an open heart, in my surroundings,
where I found the practice of yoga as a playful, curious, teenager. It depicts who I am on and off the mat.